Beautiful, lush and healthy hair is the desire of every girl, but the path to it is not always that easy. There are many factors that can affect the quality of your hair, starting from time and season, through various cosmetic products to the problem of inadequate care. Regular and appropriate hair care should also be your topic number one if you want to satisfy all the standards of a healthy and maintained hair, and we are here to be your guide, so we present to you the following in the text below:
- If you want to have curls, twist your hair with straws, on which you will twist the wisps, instead of on the metal curler, which is a much better option because the hair remains undamaged.
- If you want to lighten your hair or get the effect of light wisps, instead of treating it with blanch, do it completely natural – using the juice of a freshly squeezed lemon to rub the lower parts of your hair and after that, all you need is the Sun!
- Mix the hair balm with water – in case you often wear braids or your hair tangles a lot, this is a great tip: always put a bit of balm in warm hot water in which you will rinse your hair after washing, and it will be incomparably easier for you to split your hair, and it will be much softer and velvety.
- Brush your hair well before you step under the shower – in this way you will significantly reduce the hair loss.
- Before brushing your hair, remove the hair that is piled in the brush, because it causes a higher dose of electricity.
- Make sure you use coconut oil as part of your routine when it comes to hair care, and this is mandatory once a week – apply it to the root of your hair and the skin, leave it overnight and wash your hair in the morning with shampoo.
- After all, if you want to experiment with different colors, do not use chalks for hair, there is a much better and healthier option: you can achieve the same effect with eye shadows, applied evenly over the entire surface of the hair.